Premises licences applications
- 120 St Peters Street, Lowestoft
- Bullards Spirits, High Street, Southwold
- Cherry Lane Garden Centre, Carlton Colville
- The Crown Hotel, Market Hill, Framlingham - pavement licence application
- Flora Tea Rooms, Beach Road, Dunwich
- The Grundisburgh Dog Deli
- The Hog Hotel, London Road, Pakefield - variation
- The Old Dairy, Beccles
- Old Hall Southwold Cafe and Walks - variation
- The Old Stores, The Street, Tuddenham
- Queens Head, High Street, Saxmundham - variation
- Saxmundham Local, Market Place, Saxmundham
- Slate, Aldeburgh
- Thorington Theatre, Stonehouse Farm, Thorington
- V and M Express, Bevan Steet East, Lowestoft
Applications for reviews of premises licences
The public register of licences has been divided into North and South areas.
These areas reflect the former licensing authority districts.
Have your say in licensing decisions
The Licensing Act 2003 allows local communities to have a say in licensing decisions that affect them, not only when someone applies for a licence to carry out certain activities (such as selling alcohol or providing live music).