First ever East Suffolk Business Festival
Local businesses are invited to attend the first ever East Suffolk Business Festival, starting on 29th October.
The inaugural East Suffolk Business Festival features a packed 10 day programme of business support and training events.
The festival, organised by Suffolk Coastal and Waveney District Councils, aims to raise the profile of the East Suffolk business community and create opportunities for businesses to connect with each other, grow their business and create new employment for the local area.
On Monday 29th October, Screen Suffolk will launch the festival with an event at The Cut in Halesworth showcasing how filming can benefit local businesses and communities.
On Friday 9th November, the festival will culminate with the East Suffolk Partnership Annual Forum at Trinity Park and the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce Lowestoft and Waveney Annual Business Awards, of which Waveney District Council is headline sponsor. The Council is also sponsoring the Business of the Year Award.
Other events in the festival programme include:
- What can East Suffolk Councils do for you? 30 October at Riverside, Lowestoft
- Coffee Means Business (MENTA) – 30 October at Seckford Hall Hotel, Woodbridge
- EEEGR House of Commons Reception – 30 October
- Suffolk Chamber Members Prestige Dinner – 30 October at Milsoms, Kesgrave Hall
- Exhibitions Masterclass – 31 October at High Lodge, Hinton
- 2018 Coastal Tourism Conference - The Suffolk Coast DMO – 1 November at Ufford Park Hotel
- An Introduction to Instagram (Hot Gossip Media) – 1 November at Ufford Park, Woodbridge
- Google Analytics for Tourism Businesses (Attain Solutions) – 1 November at Ufford Park Hotel
- GDPR – What’s Next? (DPO Centre) – 2 November at The Waveney House Hotel, Beccles
- Business Advice and Support (East Suffolk Councils) – 2 November at Lowestoft Community Church
- GDPR – What’s Next? (DPO Centre) – 5 November at Seckford Hall Hotel
- Business Advice and Support (East Suffolk Councils) – 5 November at The Angel Hotel, Halesworth
- What can East Suffolk Councils do for you? – 6 November at East Suffolk House, Melton
- Choosing the Right Social Media for Your Business (Menta) – 6 November at Seckford Hall Hotel
- Knowledge Sharing Session (Innovation Martlesham) – 6 November at Adastral Park
- First Steps to Start-Up workshop (NWES) – 7 November at Riverside Business Centre, Lowestoft
- Suffolk Business Women Elevenses – 7 November at Kesgrave Hall
- Business Advice and Support (East Suffolk Councils) – 7 November at Leiston Enterprise Centre
- GDPR – What’s Next? (DPO Centre) – 8 November at The Orwell Hotel, Felixstowe
- Electric Vehicles (BEE Anglia) – 8 November at East Suffolk House, Melton
To book your place for any of the events, please visit the dedicated festival website.
For more about the festival, please follow on Twitter @ESMBiz.