East Suffolk Housing Strategy 2017-2023
As councils throughout the country seek to address a number of critical housing issues, the first ever joint Housing Strategy for East Suffolk sets out the councils’ ambitions and priorities for housing services from 2017 to 2023.
The full strategy establishes the challenges that the councils face and it also maps out the key areas of focus for the two councils:
- Increasing the supply of housing to meet a range of needs
- Getting the most out of existing homes and improving access to housing
- Providing specialist support and accommodation for groups with special needs
- Working in partnership to support successful communities, regeneration and economic development
- Providing well-managed and maintained homes – promoting professional standards and value for money.