Home > Planning > Building Control > Technical guidance

Technical guidance

To assist obtaining the relevant information we have some guidance notes and a web site where additional information can be obtained

If you are doing or having construction or refurbishment work done, you may need to notify the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and you may have other duties as well.

To see if the regulations affect you visit the HSE website