The links on this page may be of use to your community:
- Eco Campaigns and Events
- How to Guide for running a Give and Take Day
- Beach Clean Marathon litter report
- Downloadable icons relating to our vision
- Greenprint Forum Vision flyer
- Greenprint Forum logo and brand guidelines
- Green Suffolk - news and information on green communities, greener travel, green buildings, wildlife and landscapes, community resilience to climate change, and the Creating the Greenest County (CtGC) awards.
- Transition Network - what Transition is, why and how to do it.
- Food Co-ops Toolkit - how to set up a food co-op.
- Climate Outreach and Information Network (COIN) - is a charity established in 2004 motivated by a vision of a low carbon future that includes everyone.
- Mind Tools - creative ideas to aid group work.
- World Café Conversations - drawing on seven integrated design principles, the World Café methodology is a simple, effective, and flexible format for hosting large group dialogue.
- Community Action Suffolk practical toolkits - toolkits on managing volunteers, forming a group, engaging the media, risk assessments, stress and more.
- Environment Agency flood information - are you at risk? Have you signed up for flood warnings? What can you do to prepare? What should you do once the worst has happened?
- Suffolk County Council's flooding webpages - information on different types of flooding, the County Council’s role, plans and who to contact in the case of flooding and where to get information.
- Suffolk Recycling - news and information on waste reduction, reuse, recycling, composting, Master Compost Volunteers, fly-tipping, trade waste and resources for teachers.
- Community Led Planning - a term that covers a range of different approaches a community can take to create a vision for their local area and an action plan to achieve it.
- Pathways for Projects - a suite of resources including films and resources which aims to support communities and groups that are planning for low carbon living.
- PlanLoCal - is a suite of resources including films, a resource pack and website which aims to support communities and groups that are 'planning for low carbon living'.
- The Plastics Industry in New Anglia - 2018 report on the local plastics industry created on behalf of the Greenprint Forum as a conversation starter for us all.